Private Music lessons IN
SINGING, Piano, violin, Viola
I am a certified instructor in the body-based Somatic Voicework, the LoVetri Method. I have had extensive training in classical music and contemporary styles such as pop, rock, R&B, soul, musical theater and jazz and blues.
I work with children and adults of all ages and levels. In addition to focusing on technique, I work with students on improving their stage performance and original artistry. I provide many performance opportunities each semester including my biannual studio student showcases.
Private lessons are $95/hour located in the convenience of your home
I recommend at least an hour weekly for adults/older children or for the more advanced and serious younger students. 75, 90 minute and 2 hour sessions are also available.
Lessons are offered in the following locations:
Home studio in Ipswich
~ And if you want to give the gift of music to your loved ones, I also offer lesson gift certificates! ~
- Private Music Instructor -- Studio lessons in voice/songwriting/piano/acoustic or electric violin -- 2005 - present
- Certified Somatic Voicework Instructor of the LoVetri Method -- January 2012
- Needham Music Instructor of Voice, Piano and Violin -- September 2012 - August 2013
- Voice Teacher at the Boys and Girls Club of Dorchester, MA -- September 2010 - August 2011
- Summer Sonatina International Piano Camp counselor/piano instructor -- Summer 2007
- Performed at over 400 weddings, receptions, ceremonies, corporate events, functions and parties with the Sugarbabies, Them Apples Band, Silver Arrow Band, The Ryan McHugh Band and with her own project, Nicole Alexandra and Company. Played on stage with a variety of amazing artists such as Academy Award Winning composer and songwriter David Shire and Amy from pop duo Karmin.
- Songwriter -- 2012 Berklee of College graduate, BA in songwriting
- Dean's List for 8 consecutive semesters and Merit Scholarship recipient
- Lead vocalist/violinist in "Silver Arrow band" and "Them Apples Band"
- Recording Artist -- Singer/Songwriter of original soul/pop band; 2005 - present
- Piano accompanist at St. Francis Chapel in Boston -- October 2012 - January 2014
- Background vocalist for Berklee College of Music Singer's Showcase -- December 2010
- Keyboardist of Emerson's Production of "Brooklyn" the Musical -- November 2012
- Winner of CMTA Piano Concerto Competition -- University of VA, 2003